Meet us for Mountain Views & Microbrews!
Asheville, NC with The Dining Diva, Molly Fowler
April 19-22, 2017
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. It’s known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The vast 19th-century Biltmore estate displays artwork by masters like Renoir. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums, and in the nearby River Arts District, former factory buildings house artists’ studios.
- Three nights at the HILTON GARDEN INN, located within walking distance to historic
downtown Asheville, with Blue Ridge Mountain views, and a scenic rooftop bar.
- WELCOME WINE RECEPTION at MOUNTAIN ABBEY, home of Molly & Kevin Fowler
- Private ASHEVILLE CITY TOUR on one of Asheville’s nostalgic trolleys, for a journey through the “city of surprises” highlighting the history, arts, and architecture of this eclectic town.
- Special Visit to the OMNI GROVE PARK INN – a historic resort hotel on the western-facing slope of Sunset Mountain where we will have the opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, shop the grounds, and/or visit the ESTES-WINN ANTIQUE CAR MUSEUM.
- Private guided HIGH ROLLER FOOD TOUR through the heart of downtown, visiting Asheville’s most well-known eateries, including those operated by James Beard nominees.
- Nestled in the Appalachians, enjoy a private tour of SIERRA NEVADA BREWERY for a first-hand view of their history, their love of hops and the passion behind the brew.
- Optional ASHEVILLE BREWS CRUISE, featured in Southern Living, and The New York Times to name a few, to experience an in-depth tour of Asheville’s brew scene via private bus tour, understanding the brewing process, history of beer, tastings and how to pair with food!
- FAREWELL DINNER at a popular downtown Asheville restaurant.
- Round-trip economy airfare from Houston (IAH) to Asheville (AVL) via American Airlines
- Accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn for three nights
- Daily continental breakfast at hotel
- Welcome Reception and Farewell Dinner
- Private transportation for included excursions throughout trip
- Admission/Entrance fees to tours mentioned above (not including optional Brews Cruise)
- Taxes and gratuities on included features, including porterage upon arrival at hotel
- Trip escorted by Beyond Group Travel, Inc. professional
PACKAGE PRICE (based on minimum 20 people):
Deposit by October 31 to Guarantee Pricing
A $750 deposit per person is required to confirm your reservation. $200 is non-refundable upon booking. Please call Cindy Chambers (713) 954-4825 with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or you may download the reservation form and mail, fax, email to Cindy at BEYOND GROUP TRAVEL.
Address: 2909 Hillcroft Avenue, Suite 403, Houston, TX 77057
Fax: (713) 360-0793
An invoice will be mailed for your final payment which is due by January 13, 2017.