It’s funny how children growing up get fixated on certain foods, and for a time period (known only to them) nothing else will do. My daughter went through a banana bread phase, a pumpkin bread phase, and this pineapple zucchini bread phase. When pulling the loaves out of the oven, I almost expect to turn around and see my little blonde girl across the counter waiting not-so-patiently for one to be cool enough to slice and serve. Gotta love those memories. This is delicious and makes two loaves; one to serve and one to freeze for later.s
Pineapple Zucchini Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Grated Zucchini
- 3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 8-oz Can Crushed pineapple with juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 2 loaf pans or small Bundt pans or one large Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, oil, zucchini, sugar, and vanilla. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients. Add the dry mixture to the zucchini mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Add the nuts and pineapple, stir until blended.
- Divide the batter between the two pans.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.