Whipped Feta Dip with Hot Honey and Pita Chips
- 8 oz Feta cheese room temperature
- ⅓ Cup Full fat ricotta cheese room temperature
- ¼ Cup Sour cream room temperature
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Minced fresh mint
- 1 tsp Minced fresh oregano or ½ tsp dried oregano
- Hot honey to drizzle
- Za’atar seasoning to garnish
- Pita chips for serving
- Makes about 2 Cups. Combine the feta, ricotta, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, mint, and oregano in a food processor and process until smooth. Put into serving dish (or into plastic wrap lined bowl and refrigerate until it firms up and unmold onto the serving dish). Refrigerate until serving. Make a shallow well in the center of the dip and fill with hot honey. Sprinkle with Za’atar and serve with pita chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!