Chicken Waldorf Salad
Delicious salad full of sweet, tart, and savory flavors with lots of crunch! Great on a bed of lettuce or on a sandwich.
- 3 Cups Diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 Medium Granny Smith apple cored and diced
- 4 Green onions sliced, including tops
- ¾ Cup Halved seedless red grapes
- ½ Cup Dried cranberries
- ½ Cup Chopped celery
- ½ Cup Chopped toasted pecans
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Chopped fresh tarragon or 2 tsp dried
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Beau Monde seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash Tabasco
- Mix chicken salad ingredients in a bowl; toss gently to combine. In a separate bowl, stir dressing ingredients together. Combine dressing with salad, adding enough dressing to bind salad. Chill and serve on leaf lettuce or on lightly toasted bread as a sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!